Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Gay Bowl tonight!!!!!!!

The Kenyan half-brother of President Barack Obama has been arrested for alleged marijuana possession.


Needed some comedy in my life I ordered Police Academy 4 Citizens on patrol, cops were as dumb as the pretend cops from the other day but at least they got there job done! I was watching away and I forgot that there was a ill skate scene the likes of Mike McGill, Lance Mountain, Steve Caballero, every ones favroite bird Tony Hawk and some others.. here here it go

Ghost ride the Delorian!


Hibernating is alright nothing like spending everyday like its Saturday lemme tell you. But all this not drinking is boring, I feel like I am so missing out! I cant wait to party with some white chicks, there so deep and philosophical yet fun at the same time haha.


Tonight is the Super Bowl I really don't care but maybe I'll get drunk for fun!

No comments: