Sunday, January 4, 2009

lmao at the guy wit the mustache in the background...

Had a really tame weekend I was still really partied out so the extra laziness kept me jolly. I been very jolly latley everyone has been more than happy to see me and this is a good thing for this self spoiled brat, cus I was really getting sick of the bullshit.


In other news NJ's next to get legal weed, guess who's opening a bakeshop if so!

mongoloid douche bag of the week!

he is totally one of these types of dudes you can tell

ha!

wanted!

Hell Rell, Jr Writer and Ben Stiller?


Funny shit but the best part is the comments people left...
alphatan2 (2 days ago)
Looks like ben stiller in the backround

stealthmeth (4 days ago) S
lmao at the guy wit the mustache in the background...

Its Sunday and I am not gonna take it easy going to the city on a stealth mission

Oh yeah the assistant is escaping to Moscow for the week in the morning so the position is open...

No comments: