Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Headband Francis the Balcony bandit

I got a new name it's Headband Fran, I know anyone that don't know is like headband what the fuck is that!? But for the few that do, you already know what kinda diamond that is cant find that shit nowhere! I changed it up on people it was a mistake that I can't make again, sorry for getting you all so supped! People really on my nerves today heavy and Ive been so happy with my associates lately I cant even hold down a conversation with them today, feeling like sonic taping my feet...

Fuck em I ain't picking up my phone for shit unless its about G's nohomo. Fuck it light the chemdog and rack hard, listening to the drought 3, that shits hot where the fuck is I cant feel my face at? Where the fuck is the new iPHONE because I am an argument away from making my curve the crackberry!

Not as good as this wayne track tho...


This is another diamond in the ruff, this is old it was like when dips was on some broke shit still and by broke I mean they just became millionares...

This blog was an angry blog but I am happy now, my check just arrived ill be gone till November...
PS if you get my next phone number and give it out you wont have the next one!
XOXO
Headband Fran

No comments: