Thursday, January 15, 2009

Muslim Ducks took down US Airways flight 1549

I was driving home from a late breakfast in Hoboken and on the way home all I was seeing was cops blasting there lights and cars parked on the Blvd. I even said theres something wrong about this, and yeah there was...


"Bird sucked into the engine" news quote of the fucking year!!!!






trivia what building is mine? and it's really a cold ass day to be in the fucking water, this duck right here woulda been bitching and moaning till I got like 5 grand at least.


Ikd shit is whack all together traffic is al messed up on the blvd I am gonna miss the tight pants guys perform at santo's party house. Oh well I am stuck in the mansion listening to Math head and Police sirens.


-In stalker news
I got a Twitter!

No comments: