Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just a average Wednesday

half assed blog dont get excited! I got really drunk so I was taking a ton of pictures, sorry if I was too drunk for you... First of many to come

what the fuck gay tv? oh well Flight of the Conchords still hot son




My friend douche the bartender that got me spinning drunk!


hot!

hot!

melancholy

smiley

happiest man on earth!

after the Luxurious Lamp affair it was off to the dragons lair where everyone was wildin!!










atic.flickr.com/3082/3180051007_afa9734446.jpg?v=0" border="0" alt="" />
this dudes the man!!!

stole the jacket back

jesse was getting jealous of all the action

so he stole cloudia


uhh ohhh!


and than I put my clothes on!


thirsty thursday?

Im brewing another blog gotta let it ferment...

No comments: