Friday, January 2, 2009

NAUGHTY NEW YEAR

Me and my sister are fighting about the rules of the game, she says there's no avoiding bases. She says there's no skipping of bases, I say there has definitely times I slid right into home without stopping on first base!


Had a late start to the evening but I still drank a bottle of champagne and a few shots


I went to some club in Brooklyn I took one look at the line and decided to say fuck that Im not into waiting

Because I can forget all the troubles...

We drove back to NJ and ran into my sisters bar jumped over the counter and gave her a kiss for new years

spent some time at the bar went to the party than back to the bar





old business card

someones plants

I was getting it in

some dude that had too much to drink and I noticed he was about to puke in the cup right at the bar!

I gave steff heads up and she kicked the nigga out

mr pringles

martini tie


went to another party

people were celebrating the new year what a surprise

JC blue himself for the new year

Joseph is the man

dude look like a lady

Supposedly theres something funky business going on but I was blacked out at this point


claudia with a fresh pair of soon to be vintage glasses

the troublemaker

hes cool tho I like him

Peeping Francis

JC and a big bottle of soco

Like I said a bunch of pictures earlier I was blacked out so there goes my new years, I had fun and it was grand so yeah I can dig it. cheers to success

Heres a bonus

You all can keep your home runs I wanna live on third base!!!
Best of luck to you all in the new years I love you all XOXOXO

No comments: