Saturday, November 15, 2008

JUSforTINA

Well other than staying up all night long and well fuck it no time for an introduction got a waffle on the way...


on Tuesday I had a star at my house that couldnt stop taking pictures of he/her self...

like you in the movie not in person DUMP!!!

Like I said I spent most of the week staying up late.

I am so lying

this is why I am lying!




got that bowler swagger!!!

back to the dragon slaying job


some are intimidated by the dragon slayer some laugh!!??



I swear I didn't do it

spent a lot of quality time at the mansion


purple george bush?

this was after the Fashion gaylord party and studio B in the back of the art gallery











this is living proof that Claudia is a hipster!

fucking white people




ding!

After the fake brunch date I took it back to the mansion to grab some hundred dollar bills to throw around for my Saturday Night I'll holler

No comments: