Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm just an ill nigga that aint got it all upstairs

Last night after working the waffle I ended up shooting to Juicy City saw the end of the UFC shit, than ran out to Brooklyn for a Play hard social club party. I was already a half pint in when we got there and when i looked up everything was spinning!

skee balls very nj and wearing a dare shirt and making funny faces is more likley to get searched by a police officer







Photogragher of the event sorry I forgot your name I am terrible with that

She came around by the end of the night and exchanged flicks she was cool

The hood love this kinda shit, aint with it one bit, not to mention its whack

this guy fell and now he cant get it up

drop the lime with a funny face...

this kid was cool forget his name again

This chick lives in La and Bk forgot her name maybe shell remind me she likes la more I am pretty sure she said she lived there first


taking care of business everyday


My assistant came with some flames and some chick from hoe capital of Hudson County

told me a funny story about how we scarred this girl away from him when she was trying to hook up with him, we are arguing weather he was happy about it or pissed off but i know i said you wouldnt wanna be let go home with that


This dude was dope

and these pics are sick eyes looking stupid evil


It was pretty fun all and all only my battery died right when I needed it, like all those names I forgot I forgot that too! Anyway I have been drinking for days we did it hard since Xmas eve no homo, took most of today relaxing and will do the same till my sisters welcome back party.

Any of you kids get any money for xmas? got the perfect thing to rock with those tight pants of yours, there already looked like they puked on them so there perfect for winter
taking it easy bout to go to bed

No comments: