Thursday, October 30, 2008

what the fuck is sex in the mouth?



had a long 420 and afternoon I just got home from the halloween store on Broadway and 11th and lemme tell you it took not only 10 minutes to walk from one side to the other but another 30 minutes to check out! Came home ate some wholey foods saw papi now its time to make my costume mop, wash my floors and clean the mess that has been accumulating here at the mansion.

hustle kicks




a pussy and a cock

cock eye

hot shit right here

this guy was asleep the whole night

its a sign

that people don't listen to

oh these damn dames they want that

cock!!!

cant stop fucking with the passed out dude








anyway I finally finished my outfit and opened up a new care package and its smells very extra terrestrial son, I got a lot of shit to go through but same story no time to get it done

No comments: