Thursday, October 9, 2008

LA...

With spending this whole week in and watching all of these 80s movies and seeing all these Cali Nugs... I have been kinda reflecting living there as it was a year ago that I was in Echo Park. A place a little over the top hipsters driving old diesel cars, Mexican gangs, Mexicans, and of course the idiots like me that go there to do absolutely nothing! Anyway from time to time I look at LA blogs of whats up there and I stumbled upon a video from a awesome Indian food place that was a mile from my house called Tantra. Place was great for food and Nightlife so I hear also it was right next door to "EL Conquistador" with one of the best Margaritas I have ever had! Really don't were this is going other than I guess there were some good times... But in the end this is where I belong!!! heres some more of the adventure that I never posted...







the jungle inside the jungle

the only place a baller gets his tools to fix up the place

The kitty cats...

I don't look amused

my roomies...


and to those that hated on me for going... I went I balled and I'm still doing better than y'all!!!!!
5 minus 4

No comments: