Saturday, October 25, 2008

FRIED DAY!

Friday was a long day to say the least broke night doing not much of anything at all fell asleep to Aqua Teen Hunger force. Woke up after 1 sat took it easy in the afternoon than got motivated to get some things done as doing the usual hood shit. Did entirely too much to start caring to share but I didn't have a camera on me so there is no photos either. Sat around bong bong till like 2am than decided to go to the city texted a friend than went to the Yacht on the Hudson, and it was swarming with white people so I decided to walk the plank. I really cant hang with a bunch of rich yuppie people it urks me, no matter how baller it is... so I went back to the mansion


Look the HUNDREDS likes the cock too


threw out my garbage and found this pervert in the alley


just for fun here you go

No comments: