Friday, April 17, 2009

Too Drunk to Blog

I am not sure if you read my blog and never understand it, but I did today and man I wished I didnt post yesterdays shit till now. I just thought I was gonna be busy tonight oh well cant win them all. I need a editor!

I really meant my little baby is famous like a here heres why! This is my sons brother!
And I dont mean Bang Cam or the 3rd party which hates chemical pot (forget your nme sorry) I am talking about the snake fucker!

Cam'ron "I Got It For Cheap" Prelude (The Bakery Pt2) from Miss Info on Vimeo.

I really need to keep my shit tight any interns welcome once again and as always FRANCIS PHOTOGRAPHY IS A SNAKE BITE AWAY! You better know how to work tho this is what the waffle gets down with, s&m!?

I guess she works for Dipset now??? cus Duke couldnt stop talking bout vanessa del rio...

your so fired you dont tell me how to black and white on the g10? and you hang with JF? OH MAN i AM BROKEN!

goodbye mustache swagger and lip ring reopening it when I get rid of the stache btw...

fucking A! ARE YOU IN NEED OF WORK STILL?



DIGGING ME? WE GOTTA REDESIGN YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION...

No comments: