Monday, April 20, 2009

Good Morning Heres my Video Blog


Kim Kardashian has a viedo out called "How to fit in those jeans by Friday" man I need a movie to tell me how to get in them jeans by Friday heres why... all jokes aside I have been drinking champagne and margatitas so much I should actually check it out...






Wow I am a dick to people I really have terrible social skills, my waiter liked me for the most part maybe he will check my blog maybe not I left all my stickers somewhere because I got....




Hitlers birthday is on 4.20. tina do I have to suck your cock for those pics or what
(NO HOMO FAGS SHE HAS A VAGINA) I am sorry if this offends you it kinda does me too and its not super imposed its just iMAC love as am I no hatred towards anyone in specific that respects me... I only hate people that cant respect anything. not a hater at all only reason people think so is cus I am not trying to fuck everyone in which I do feel better than some!

This the shit you play when you ready to makeout for all you 12-17 year olds. shit really really get you there

stay tuned for the return of the mustache swagger...

No comments: