Sunday, April 26, 2009

Embace my concept, pimpin real life working that green like a professional. CHURCH!

Twitter is great if you are trying to have your friends stalk your ass...

I was the one that wrote dumbass, Next time you get drunk and try to fuck a ugly bitch put your ring in the 5th pocket not your dress coat DUMBASS!!

Got a haircut my barber was telling me his Kanye sightings in Soho, I got a call telling me to go to Manhattan to meet up with Kanye and Glc. I just spoke with GL the week before and I met him right before his debut on 106 and park. I had to run back to NJ than played limo X taxi tag with them whe I came back to midtown where GLC was showing off these Air Yeezy's that are going for 2500 on ebay... hey weren't you just on 106 and park?

I like my footwear more

GL is a really dope dude took us all out to dinner after we chatted a while over some brain medicine. He liked the mustache, said I had mustache pimping! I didnt know he was such a pimp he even quoted pimp c " eat so many shrimp I got iodine poisoning" Church!

only thing this tells me is you only live once, pick and choose but I choose liberation!!

church ride

tisk tisk married woman!

I think LA makes girls dress like idiots! It happened to me once, I am glad it didnt happen again! its over Christina Milian

this is whats new in the lost and found bin... First person to email me its there's Franciseasy@gmail.com First come first serve pimpin!


Keep your pimping up and your words to a minimum if you aint saying shit pimping calling my name. And I don't call names but stay the fuck from round me! Fuck I wish I went to mansion with you guys I been needing to well somethings don't appear on blogs...



good morning...

No comments: