Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blogging is dead FRANCIS KILLED IT!!!!!!!!!!

CALL THE COPS SEND SOME BODY BAGS!!! BLOGGING IS DEAD I BEEN KILLING IT!!!!!!
BLOGS ARE US AKA THE BLOG IS RIGHT!!

Happy Bday Biz Markie



Anyway Ill be selling them if you are too far away to get a free one, a buck shipped paypals on point buy my shit these are a limited print and vinyl, you should have know by now easy does it!
Well see what happens...

white chick



crazy white guy everyone loves to hate...

I stopped traffic just for this Bloomfield NJ, miss my brother!!!!

I just got done saying how I hate to make fun of the obvious but



working on a collage really hard I am barley in front of a computer anymore.... sneak peek for you

I miss LA! this was what my day was about... well actually fuck LA! I wanna go to somewhere cooler than that bs, anyway stone arrogant bastards and lean will always remind me of that time... at least I did it!
btw I am on that weezy tip right now right now glad my shit aint blowing up looking a new mansion till than its cave life... prometh/codiene/francis=bliss!

Hello Brooklyn!!!

pretty soon you gonna need a telescope to see my ass, Hollywood son!!!

this is hunter s gonzo?
dope

I kinda like assertive people its refreshing, everyones so standoffish so gay

Thank you for all the support special shout to God, my mother, family, the people I have known for little time but still hold status the groupies, gang bangers, the double fisters,
BARBRA, bloggers, Customers, busters, haters, biters, Italian mafia, booty shakers, gay people straight people, black people, fuck whaite people, the whole crew, northern Cali, Mike D, my sister, terrorists and duke da god. But where the cash at?

I was fucked up last night, good morning its snowing? You so crazy NJ!

No comments: