Sunday, March 29, 2009

When I am mobile I am global

Stayed in Friday Sat was a great day! Sunday woke up to the worst weggie burger (reminded me of jail), didnt phase me I was in a great mood spent the day riding round picked up some old friends and was out

hit the park up drank a bass ale first one in a million years! All the kids were chillin



This is creepy! old ass creep

I thought I did some crazy chicks in my day, my man blue right here proved to me that it could be worse

yeah sure... right on

mullets are hip down here in Ironbound. funny cus these old fucks looked at us we were looking at them like there tools

looks hot

sneak tip

baller status



I still did not shower at this point for about 20 hours... at this time I am blogging this I still haven't oh well good thing I am alone...





Dude right here remembered our names for like 3 hours, man I usually ask someone what there name is 3 times in the first ten minutes. Anyway we paid the check this girl at the bar was like hey I love your shoes and your style she was a blanco Brazilian chick her bf was not amused to say the least!!!

Had to pee went back to the place double parked in front... Picture me rolling


No comments: