Friday, March 20, 2009

Aftermath of the mural in jersey shitty

I had mentioned I was thrilled about this event and supped to see the mural. I even left work early just to come hang out and see the mural, meet the arts and spend some time with friends.

cracked me up

LISTEN!

This is what its all about! used to be able to see this from a cave...




throw it up son!

word up son!

this will never be seen again!





Lili and I (looking at a different camera?)





its not just sex in the mouth its free sex in the mouth!

Dylan Evans the man in charge





Thank you I really thought I was having a good time before this and than this guy came really son, you made my fucking day!! re fucking diculous!!

cool people!

hot stepper!



my sister came after she worked at the Lil Wayne concert


Jason Maloney murdering his art...

Bigfoot was "not there" as everyone said and by this time had a nice buzz I was amazed when I saw bigfoot come out of the room to destroy his shit. identity still unknown








mustache swagger


Ron English, uncle Francis, and Jason Maloney


THIS PICTURE IS FUCKING AMAZING!



THE OTHER BIG APPLE


Thank you everyone I had a great time and another special thank you to this guy!

THE REST IS HISTORY SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BLOGGING IM OUT
FREE MY NIGGA SEX IN THE MOUTH
5K