Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Take it off chick bend over lemme see it, RIP PIMC C

I hate Don Hills its small tight wait that sounds good.. lol, anyway I went cus I said I would got a drink killed it drank another (getting bored...) contemplating just leaving. I didnt and I was glad I didnt pull another Cinderella act, cus it turned out to be fun. Its funny before I left I said I wouldnt wanna take pics of people getting naked cus I didnt wanna look like a creep. As the title and all implies I was a creep at the end of the night...

These stickers are nearly extinct (yay) I fucking hated them from the start wanted new ones asap but now that theres about 40 in my possession I miss them.. Gonna work on the new ones tonight, got the idea while I was well...

Yeah I am thinking the same thing as you WTF?

I wasnt really taking pics of dudes cus I didnt really wanna peep it but look what hes stuffing in his pants

ugly white girl sandwich

Fucking Serenade man! funny as shit homey went to go check his coat and checked his pants as well, I was like damn I shouda rocked the party pants


Michael T





Homeboy on the right look like steve-o

too late for some flapjacks

more pancakes

I posted a not on this on my flickr account it says yuk




quality

No idea how this ugly bitch won



Id rather go home with hot topic/flapjacks here...

my money would have been on this chick tho shes dope and well put together, classy is the new trashy

but yo this chick really should have won same face shes making is how I feel about her. Orgasmic!

yeah your not on heroin

loser...


No comments: