Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well not much to say over here I have not been in the best of spirits lately, I cant sleep this girl needs a roommate in California and I need my deposit back therefore; I am mad cus I have no money of this months rent nor am I there relaxing I am here stressing! Why? because I need furniture, a better source of income at the moment, a car, shit I may even be moving again from my now pretty much vacant apartment. The furniture thing is the most bothersome of them all, see I sold my Car, bed post, dresser, couch and mirrors. On top of that I gave my marble top table and bed to my father (which he didnt return!) and I gave mom dukes TV and DVD player which will be here shortly. I need a vacation!

and just like eddie money said
Take me home tonight!
I don't want to let you go till you see the light!
Take me home tonight!
Listen honey
iust like Ronnie sang: Be my little baby!

No comments: