Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sea sickness




I may look as insane as this mouse some mornings latley

went out on some bettle juice tip

OD Leopard homegirl!!!!!!

Sister act



http://falsearistocracy.blogspot.com/ for more

eyepatches get you fun times

Its beginning to look a lot like Halloween
'
the hot chicks getting down



fuck the club son

Homeboy came up to us at like 4am selling these juices for 5 dollars a piece I bought 2 screaming I needed a drink for the Holland Tunnel anyway. Pretty sure there was no roofies in them but it sure doesnt taste like a quarter water to me!

afterparty in the sex shop!!!!! shout to the owner for letting us have some fun.



Right up ^his alley

Can I touch your special no no place?

thumbs up!

This is a pirate sea sick!

I gotta kick this dude out


get that money man!!

seriously I get like 3 of these a day from different people

I am out mansion for rent


No comments: