Monday, September 22, 2008

just another weekend...

Well well this was a interesting weekend indeed... It started out me getting slapped in the face by some cocked up hoe in a bar because I was humping air towards her when she was taking a picture while she was wearing my hat wtf u know... gotta take the good with the bad... but her big drunk retarded boyfriend kept rushing me and doing gay childish things like the good old hold me back routine...
like I would hit that... bitch please


after we finally left the outside of the bar after not paying for drinks cus I am too cool for school they threw a bottle at us... smoked a few l's back at the mansion



Saturday hit up rebel took like 3 pictures finally smoked pot inside there...




Sunday woke up in Harlem no big chips or I woulda gone to see Sheist Bub to get a weeks worth of headache medicine... so I ran to a art gallery/bar for brunch


back to the mansion....


then back to the crime scene where Cloudia had her hand slapped for the pot we didnt get to smoke on the day we were beavis and butthead at the beach... was a really fun day and I am still peeling from the sunburn...
this is where we got pulled over at 4:20 pm

No comments: