Friday, March 7, 2008

not everyone has a skatepark in front of there house...

I have to say ever since I have returned, I have been the least bit amused to be in New Jersey. the only thing at all that I have been enjoying other than waking up with a hangover is...

which is placed right in front of my building down like 3 sets of stairs. only thing is gotta go under a fence, but hey it makes skateboarding a crime...
Other than this monstrosity I am fucking bored and lonely with virtually nothing else to do. The pirate is too busy being a womanizer and working to freestyle, and I seem to just not answer the phone for absolutly anyone else cus its all a waste of time.
Not too much to look foward to this weekend but drink and smoke kush, next week the misses is coming to NJ for her break and I will prolly more bored and aggravated with life. oh well at least I don't smoke dirt weed...

No comments: