Monday, February 11, 2008

LA makes me LAzy!!!

Hey there everyone sorry its been soooo long its been a long week in the life of a Ghetto Fab party monster. I had like the best flight ever, I watched never scared from Chris Rock (still amazing!) , and Rush Hour 3 (what a waste). After that it was off to the suite to chill and enjoy all I work so hard for, which is to relax in a hot tub. I havent really done much other than relax for the most part no partying yet so no interesting pictures.
I would have never thought I would be so happy to be back in LA, yesterday I went to the consignment stores picking up checks and dropping off new checks, nikes that is... I got my skateboard o 4 wheels again and am ready to have some welll deserved fun. No car today so nothing will excite you all of too much but I will bring my camera around to show you some of my favorite things LA has to offer.

No comments: