Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bits and pieces of independence

Ok well I have been on a blogging recession for a little while as some may know I have 2 broken cameras now, the g10 will be back in my hands soon. But its been great I get sick of taking pictures of everything it takes away from the fun, at the same time its also not that bad and I look forward to it. Here is july 4th weekend sorry its late
iPHONE PIMPIN!


iPHONE PIMPIN



This is from my sony 7.2 megapixel cam I forgot how to even upload on that jammy, kinda another reason why this post took a year well that and apathy...

dancing tony standing

Aliandindo up in it with some snazzy shit on his fade +

dont know where that hat is

I want more



P.K.

he is higher than all of us

I really need a secretary yo





STOP SNITCHING

No comments: