Friday, June 20, 2008

hot and bothered

As I sit here waiting for packages of shoes to flip I am infuriated with the world and people lack of keeping themselves together. 1 issue I have is Money, I personally dont have too much of a problem its everyone fucking else that loves to fuck with my money. I got a call from my dad hitting me up for dough, he lives all the way in Pennsylvania, and has some no name bank and cant call me enough times to try and get it. My lady wants me to get her a fucking taxi to get her ass here when a bus is no fucking problem in this county. These people I had lent money to can't pay me back to save there fucking lives cus there too poor and are lowlife potheads (go figure). people like as me for oh well lemme just pay you like in a week or a day its like get a fucking life, things cost money its very unfortunate to not have money but that is why we work. It sure aint for fun sometimes its even heath hazardous but we all need to make money anyway!! Life isnt fucking free, some asshole everytime I see him breaks my balls over a few bucks, yesterday I told him to shut the fuck up or delete my number!!
And its hard cus you know I pay more rent than almost anyone I know most friends/acquaintances pay jack shit or like barley nothing. still lets fuck francis!
why fuck francis?? cus francis is a nice guy!!! he tries to help therefor fuck francis!!!!!! stop fucking francis, HES HORNY OH MAN HES HORNY BUT STOP FUCKING HIM THE WRONG WAY SON!!!!
IM ABOUT TO START PUTTING PEOPLE ON BLAST RIGHT HERE!!!
I WOULD RIGHT NOW BUT THAT CORNBREAD STARTING TO MAKE ME FEEL HAPPIER

~~~SECOND CONCERN!~~~
KIDS!
I say 2 family's today both were just the mom and 3 and 5 kids!!! both family's obstructed my walking or skateboarding. Because the ladies just were too over occupied to keep these idiot kids out of the middle of the sidewalk running around like mongaloids. I have nothing against people that have babies and would like to raise them right, but come the fuck on don't just let your kid raise themselves to be idiots. Man Ive neever seen a dumb asian kid, lemme tell you in Hudson County tho theres some dumb ass children being raised. And a lot of them for that matter... It kinda wasn't a big change from here and LA for me cus of the People pollution!!
There is a little more extreme but the amount of kids that are here is sickenning too. Think about it tho how great would it be if the world didnt have this many idiots lurking around. I mean it would'nt be that great cus there would be noone to rip off but hey

No comments: