Sunday, May 11, 2008

well it was a long weekend had a some intense moments... friday was lame UPS never came (figures), friday night was boring and wet just bong bonged at home with a few guest appearances... Saturday wake and bake wasn't a good idea cus I didnt get anything done in NY didn'y buy any fucking shoes like a dumb high moron oh well... gets better I left my whole foods bag on the bus with some high food and more brew dogs in it I was pissed oh well it wasn't meant to be... someones drank a really bitter beer and must have got fucked up cus that shit had 10% alcohol... later on some freestyle margaritaing with a spicy waitress which I and Mr pirate were not hating on at all. pretty much just seemed like a bird watching night...

kinda speechless...




I got some brew for summer its on!!!

No comments: